I would just like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog and posting comments! My last semester of school is coming to an end and I will not be posting anymore weekly blogs. However, when I do come upon any new, cool information about hybrid, electric, or biodiesel cars then there is a good chance I will be updating my blog on a monthly basis...
I hope everyone enjoyed learning about alternative fuel and how it can help save our environment. Living green is exploding across the globe. Anyone can make a difference!
About the Cat Scan:
The Cat Scan was one of the most interesting classes I have taken at the University of Arizona. The Cat Scan taught me about online journalism and different methods you can use to approach it. I would recommend the class to any incoming seniors who are looking for a fun, demanding course.
Next semester's Cat Scan will also be focusing on the topic of green living. It is a lot broader than it sounds. You will be surprised at how many diverse stories we came up with. New green topics come about everyday, from inventions to advocacy, so there is always something to write about. I believe that there will be even more topics to write about next semester, because living green has become a top priority for many countries in the past few months.
Tips for incoming Cat Scanners:
1) Always come to class!
2) Participate, participate, participate...
3) Have fun! Even though there is a lot of work, make it fun on yourself by choosing an interesting green topic you want to write about.
4) You will learn as much as you want to learn... Meaning that, if you put in the effort to learn how to create videos or clips, then you will get a lot out of the Cat Scan.
5) Practice html. You will need to know some basic html code for the class.
6) Get an early start early on blogs and assignments.
I promise that you will be glad you took the Cat Scan.